Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Sites and Other News

Hey, I'm still here! Have been playing with a couple of new sites, one for Alanda's poetry and one for mine. (Hers is better). These are still works-in-progress, as I both have more poems to upload AND I plan to re-edit the pages currently online. So, be forewarned, these are not Shakespeare (this is a good thing!) but they will pass the time. Click here to view Alanda's poetry, and here to laugh at mine. Then wander over to Myspace and see what I am playing with there... Photobucket is a great site, I found some GREAT craft graphics to put in my scrapbook.

Which brings me to the other news: I *FINALLY* started my things-I-have-made scrapbook, actually putting pictures and comments into a REAL notebook. Well, the photos that I HAVE, anyway; there are so many things I have made that were never photographed. Like the crocheted motorcycle that I designed and made for my MAN back in the day. Never wrote down the pattern because I fully intended to NEVER make another one again. Yet here I am years later, without the motorcycle, without a photo, and without a pattern. Oh, and without the MAN, so I doubt that the motorcycle even exists anymore. Moral of the story, crafters: TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS!

1 comment:

Diana Troldahl said...

And I bet now, you'd much rather have the motorcycle than the man, eh?