Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quickie


Have about one minute to post, so here is my quickie for the day:

Have added Ross-the-Intern's blogsite to my list of links at the right; also added a link to FrankTalk, so you can pop over and read Ruthi's column every week. New editions are online every Monday.

This is my neighbor's daughter, Belle. Ain't she a cutiepie!!! Alanda took this picture with my beloved cheapie digital camera; we have entirely too much fun with that camera! THANK YOU CAROLE!!! (Sorry if you are tired of being appreciated, Carole!) Later I will post a pic of the blanket I made for Belle when her sister Beth was born (didn't want a jealous big sister!) and the one I made for Beth.
Now it turns out that Alanda's friend's mom is pregnant. Definitely must be something in the water... so one more blankie to start crocheting. Add to the list of BABIES EVERYWHERE. Shaner, if you are reading this, PLEASE tell me that YOU don't have another on the way!
Tonight is Snocoming at the High School. Yippee. Will hopefully have pix to post next week.
Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments: