Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy happy joy joy!

Got my new stitch markers today from http://lizswares.blogspot.com/ and they are of course, absolutely gorgeous.... the attached photo shows which ones I got (also the large crystal ones in the top corner).















Now to decide which ones I can part with (hahaha) to send on to a certain favorite knitmeister (knitmeistress???).... would share some with Leslie, but that would be sending coals to Newcastle as her daughter Erin makes them to sell on Etsy as well..... I can't wait to get a DECENT pair of needlenose pliers so I can make all the ones I have started collecting beads for......... found the eye-pins and others at Dollar Tree, just love to save that coinage...

almost makes up for having to deal with the quack doctor this afternoon, if I don't end up going in the opposite direction to take the boy to HIS doctor (who is actually intellgent)... hoping that a day of rest and food will heal him up, he fell in gym yesterday and could barely walk by the time he got home (good thing he took the bus from the afterschool program)... I really wish the legislature would do something useful for once and ban dodgeball and any games involving a dodgeball!!!!

No comments: