Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some Good News at Last

OK, I just typed this post for twenty minutes and lost it. I don't feel up to sharing all that information again.... but will suffice to say that George's cardiac stress tests came back normal, looks like his recurrent chest pains are from the hiatal (sp?) hernia. He has two MRIs scheduled for next week. Liam is on meds at last for ADD, but we are having trouble getting him to swallow them, they keep sticking to his tongue. Ruthi is on meds for ADHD and is very happy with them, she is able to concentrate much better now. Alanda and I have appointments this afternoon, hers to check on her meds and mine to beg for pain pills and antibiotics for an abcessed tooth.

I miss all my friends (not that there are that many to miss), and am slipping into serious Kinnison-channeling. Even RHPS can't perk me up.

Have to do some email, let the teachers know what is going on with the kids....

No comments: