Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Photos to Blackmail With...

Just had to post these photos, because it is so much fun to tease the kids that "I put your picture on my blog/website/myspace..."
The first one is Alanda, in her room, I don't know exactly when it was taken. Recently, that much I am sure of.

The second photo is of Eric, no idea when Al took this of him but do know that it is in the gym at the high school. You can tell because the lighting pretty much sucks for photography in there. But he still looks cute...
Eric was one of the stars of the recent comedy hit, "Nothing But the Truth," put on at the high school by Community Unlimited. Did I mention that my camcorder power died fifteen minutes into the first act? Luckily, Kim's dad got everything on tape---and I do mean, EVERYTHING,burp---and that's a story for a different day...



1 comment:

Havoc E.o.D. said...

It was during play rehearsal - I took it because he was wearing my pentacle... the one with the red stone which i lost at some point during that play actually.