Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Help Me!!!

Finally found a photo online of the christmas stockings that I *used* to have the patterns for. The site that had this photo said that the pattern was in the December 83 issue of Crochet World, and I found that issue for sale on ebay, but turns out that it is the wrong issue. I am 99% sure that it WAS in Crochet World, and 100% sure that it was a December issue (duh!!!), but only know for sure that it was during the 1980s. If anyone has the pattern or can get the pattern, PLEASE let me know! I am getting desperate, I really want to make a few sets again and I DON'T want to try to make the pattern myself! Please, all my crafty pals, help me out here! Anyone that finds the pattern and gets it to me, I will make you a pair if you want!!!
Thanks folks. I needed to vent a bit there for a second!

No comments: