Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blah blah blah...

Woot!! Taxes are done!

Bummer... Homework isn't.
What in the name of all that is holy and sacred made me think that I could handle a full course load of college work?

At least I got the baby blanket done in time for Essence's baby shower (more or less... got it done in time for the gift giving, even though I was half an hour late getting there because I was going to get it finished first come heck or high water). Waiting on Rose to email me the photos of the finished item. Until then, all I have on Ravelry is a photo of the beginning. At least it shows all the colors...

This makes three Otterwise patterns that I have managed to complete. The first was Wild Cherry Bark Mitts, then I made a Corydalis cowl for my mom, and finally the Wave Baby blanket. I love Diana's patterns, they are easy to make but look difficult. (Not hard; see, Mrs. Waligora, I *am* paying attention in English class!) Next in line is another pair of WCB Mitts for my sister, then after some baby stuff for Essence (actually, for her soon-to-be-born daughter, Sacred), either the Farrow Rib Set or the Cloud on Her Shoulders Shawl. I only have 187 items on my Ravelry Queue... not counting the horse sweater pattern that I need to get from Dusty, so I can make for ---- someone---- (I don't know if that person reads this, so I have to behave and not spill the beans just yet).

OK, off to the post office and the library. Might get some of that homework done today...

No comments: