Monday, April 30, 2007

Eddy's Dead

My computer at home died this weekend. I am so miserable that I am actually cleaning house. Please send chocolate, books, and earplugs as soon as possible! And Pepsi, I could really use some Pepsi. And chocolate chip cookies. With or without milk for dunking (in spite of my college past, I refuse to dunk my cookies in Pepsi).


Other than that, Alanda turns 18 this week; providing we all live that long.... raging hormones and a full moon, graduation stress, all combine to make people more crazy than usual. And then Eddy the computer dies. And here I finally found a photo I had been looking for, of Dusty, from MSU; and I can't scan it and I can't add it to my screensaver. THIS SUCKS!!!


I was looking for something to read while eating the other day (I know it is bad to read while eating, but I don't care) and I picked up a copy of She Walks These Hills by Sharyn McCrumb that was sitting there innocently on my bookshelf. Hadn't read it in awhile. Twelve chapters later I realized it was almost time to get the kids up for school! This woman is so darned good, and she even answers her fan mail! Really!
If you get the opportunity to read any of her Ballad novels, clear your schedule because these books are very hard to put down. Sharyn and Rett MacPherson, my two published idols. (Dusty is going to be added to the short list as soon as she sends me a copy of her published novel).
OK, now it is time to hit the library shelves and grab a few copies of her other novels, that I don't have at home. Don't expect to hear from me for a couple of days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT...
love u.