Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday, and Early Yule!



Just received an email from DiTro that she got her late birthday/early yule package already. WOW that was fast, as I sent it media rate and the nice lady at the post office said it would take about a week... And I sent it like Tuesday or Wednesday! Of this week! Too bad *I* can't get around that fast!

Dusty, I am very glad that you liked the gifts. And since today is your Extra Birthday thanks to mom-in-law, I must say "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy biiiiiirthday dear Diana, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!" and entirely on-key thanks to the computer keyboard. Har de har har... And now that you have the Nora Roberts quote in LARGE PRINT to inspire you, when do I get to proofread for you???????

Love you, kiddo, you keep me---well, not sane necessarily, because that would be no fun -- but at least you keep me feeling loved in my insanity! Thank you for being the bestest friend in the whole wide world.... which, being round isn't really wide, but the W alliteration sounds better than WRW sounds....

Like I said, not necessarily sane! LOL

No comments: