Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

Got my package of books from DiTro yesterday. Just in time for my birthday tomorrow! And not a minute too soon, as I just finished reading the fourth book in the Charmed Circle series by Delores Stewart Riccio. Which unfortunately is a library book so must be returned, but I have it for a whole month; so might just go back and read the whole series over again before I send it back to Cassopolis.

Need new batteries for the digital camera already. Why am I actually surprised by this? But at least I found the power-off switch for the electronic keyboard, so it doesn't start playing itself every time it gets barely bumped. Whew, that was getting just a *little* annoying!

Had to frog about four inches of my big cable scarf, couldn't figure out why the cable looked wrong. Then I realized, it WAS wrong. So frogged and re-knit, thrill of my life. Got the freaking cables right this time, though! Will be beautiful if it ever gets finished...

Still don't have the new stove/oven hooked up yet. But Mom baked a ham at her house and brought it over for Christmas, microwaves are wonderful.

Time to sign off already, story of my life. Final words: IT'S NOT A PERSON HANGING IN THE WIZARD OF OZ, IT'S A FREAKING BIRD! Ok, I feel better now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you at the big "W" the other day. Seems like I'm always looking for something in there.

Just read Ruthi's article on Frank Talk (: You go girl! I agree that adults should see that not all teens are airheads.

Ok I am a newbie on this: what kind of camera did you get? I have been thinking about getting back into taking pictures, but haven't started yet.

Christmas was spent in Battle Creek this year (wanted to watch my niece experience the "Santa" event-- actually I think she was just as excited over "Bernard" (: long story).

Hmm I missed the OZ controversy, guess I'll have to rent the movie and check it out.

Well gotta go now but will "blog" later (:

Pam

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sorry I missed it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!