Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Randy Travis Concert, and other Pix



Went to see Randy Travis in concert at Hillsdale County Fair back in September of 2006. This was Alanda's second concert; her first was Randy Travis in Hillsdale in September of 1989! Not that she remembered it, being only four months old at the time. But this one she will remember for a long time, especially as I got to take photos this time. And FINALLY got the film developed this month for my late birthday present!!!
This is the best one, I had to share it with everyone. Randy Travis is so cool, even if he does sing that twangy stuff...




And of course, had to add a picture of the kids, from the digital camera that I don't have to wait for developing! I love this option! Especially since I have Eddy the Computer at home! If I had to go to the library to download, it could be a problem. BUT who cares! I can do pictures!!! Me so happy.... thank you, Carole, again! And again and again and again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey
I hear that one(:

I can't imagine life without access to a computer somewhere. lol