Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Thousand Words













Yes, I actually took a photo to prove that I cleaned and organized my cupboard! Isn’t it pretty? Now if I could only get the rest of the cupboards looking this good… time, give me time, it will happen… even this year! I promise!

Now why did I make a stupid promise like that?

Put twelve things on my to-do list for today. If I actually make it to town and get this posted, that will be one item I can cross off. Wow, there is a total of eight things that require me to go to town. So naturally it is snowing like a bee-jee-suss…look on the positive side, at least the flakes are gently falling and not blowing in a big old blizzard. Ugh, what a depressing thought! Would be much prettier to look at if I didn’t have to walk with Liam tomorrow to the dentist after school. And I know the white stuff isn’t going to go away before then…

Items in progress in the yarn department of my life: cabled scarf for me, baby blanket for the art teacher. Things to make by the end of next month: baby blanket for the counselor at the elementary, hat for Ben, apples for Ben and John, cabled wrist-warmers to match my scarf, new hat with cables (hopefully a little more snug than the one I wear now, beautiful colors and fun pattern to knit, but has been stretched out a lot since I first made it). Things to make within the next four months: baby blanket for new step-nephew, baby blanket for Mom’s friend at work, baby blanket for friend’s new grandson. Things to make during the rest of my lifetime: no, don’t think I’ll list those, there isn’t enough room on the Internet!

No comments: