Friday, June 29, 2007

Died in the Wool

What incredible crappy luck. The library got a new copy of Died in the Wool by Rett MacPherson, and damn if it isn't from the same bad run! Eight pages of Annabelle and Flora, who have absolutely nothing to do with the story.

I may have to take a bus to St. Louis and get a copy directly from the author, at this rate!

At least the other novels by her are all okay, so I am re-reading them (again).

I did get an email from Rett, that her next novel will be out next year: The Blood Ballad. I offered to proofread it for her for free... haven't heard back yet. Hey, I am addicted to Torie O'Shea, I admit it!!!

1 comment:

Diana Troldahl said...

Man, that sucks big donkey discs!
I read my libraries copy, enjoyed it alot!
Speaking of St. Louis, you would LOVE M.R. Sellars' books!!!!!!!!!
I Swear on a stack of chocolate chip cookies!