Friday, June 15, 2007

Paradise on Planet Earth

OK, I'm happy now.

Even though the Rett MacPherson novel had some printing difficulties (eight pages were from a totally different book!), it was a wonderful read. Think I'll wait for the next printing before I buy my own copy, hopefully they will fix those little errors then.

But best of all, and the reason for the title of today's rambling, is that I *FINALLY* got to go to BC Burgers in Battle Creek and get a hamburger. Divine is ten steps short of accurate... these burgers are better than Shaner's (sorry, dude) and even better than my bomb-burgers. Brought one home for Alanda because she didn't get to go with us, and it was still warm after the twenty-minute drive home. And still dee-lish-ous... (I offered to eat it for her, but she would have taken my head off if I had actually tried.) I am telling you, these burgers are fabulous.... and I have missed them so much!!! If the terrorists would eat beef, I would bring them all over here (a few at a time, the building isn't that big) and buy them all lunch at BC Burger; and thus would end all wars forever. Because you can't feel anything negative after eating one of their meals! YUMYUMYUM!!!!! I could almost deal with the high school right now (and that is saying a lot!). Shoot, I even forgive St. Martin's Minotaur for screwing up Rett's new novel, and you KNOW that is a big deal!!!

Mmmmmmm, I will feel good for awhile now... even though I will be booted off the computer here at the library in a couple of minutes so need to end this and get it posted. Remember, when you are feeling down just get to Battle Creek and get a BC Burger; cheaper than Valium and a whole lot more effective!

No comments: