Friday, June 29, 2007

Still kicking here in Hicksville...

Just wanted to let the world know that I am still here. For what it's worth. Pretty sad that my adopted kids love me more than my blood offspring, but true. Guess it's less embarassing how *CRAZY* I am when they aren't genetically related. But that's OK, because someday it will all come back to them. The wheel turns and all that you send out returns threefold.

There, I've had my say. Wicca Rocks, thank you very much.

Patches had two kittens yesterday, as of 5 this morning they were still alive and healthy. Not to be negative, but we'll see how long that will last. The last few batches of kittens have all passed to Bast before reaching one month. Sad, because they were so frigging cuuuuute. But Al got a kitten from a neighbor, that is actually the offspring of our beautiful missing Casey, and Amour (she named him) is doing beautifully and being a treat to have around. I told her today that when she moves out I am keeping her cat. She didn't like that idea at all, so I told her that if she moves somewhere that she can't keep him (like a college dorm room) then we would be happy to take care of him while she's gone. That went over better.

Will someday get around to posting a photo of Casey, he has been missing since we sold the van this spring. I don't know if he snuck in before it left, or if one of the neighbors shot him, or took him into their house and kept him, or if he just ran off to die somewhere. Or found some fresh you-know-what to interest him and took off after her. But we miss him, he was a sweet cat for being a crazy Siamese.

OK, that's it for now. Need to go home and wash dishes. How exciting is my life?!?!?!?!

No comments: