Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lists: The Motherlist of Lists

I love lists. I recently wrote to my best friend, that I should make a list of lists to make; "wow," wrote I, "that sounds like a good blog topic!"

So, forthwith, my list of lists (Work In Progress)...

List of Lists


1. Things to make for sale:
sublist:
a) Crocheted
b) Knitted
c) Sewn
d) Quilted
e) Printed
f) Plastic Canvas
g) Miscellaneous Craft

2. Things to make for gifts:
sublist:
a) Crocheted
b) Knitted
c) Sewn
d) Quilted
e) Printed
f) Plastic Canvas
g) Miscellaneous Craft

3. Books to Read

4. Books I Have Read

5. Letters to Write

6. Movies I Own

7. Books I Own

8. Music (CDs, Tapes, Vinyl) I Own

9. Music I Want to Own

10. Things to do to Get House Cleaned
sublist:
a) Kitchen
b) Dining Room
c) Living Room
d) Hallways
e) Alae’s Room
f) Ruthi’s Room
g) Liam’s Room
h) Our Bedroom
i) Bathroom
j) Basement
k) Yard/Porch

11. Topics for Blogs

12. Photos to Post

13. Things to Do Before I Die

14. Things to Be Thankful For

15. Photos I Want to Take With Digital Camera

16. Cool Digi-toys I Must Have

17. People to Make Presents for

18. Lists to Write

19. Lists I Have Made

20. Favorite Movies

21. Favorite Books

22. Christmas Card List

23. Birthday Card List

24. Groceries

No comments: