Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Clone


This is a (photoshopped) picture of my clone, aka oldest daughter, Alae and myself. We are both 14 in this photo, don't you just love editing software! She has apparently inherited more than just my looks; when she was two years old and we went to the Thrift shop in UC, she ran right past the toys and straight to the books. THAT'S MY GIRL!!! She has the same taste in clothes, music (for the most part), and movies. Same attitudes, religious beliefs, bipolarity, PMS cycle, same favorite colors. If it weren't for her addiction to romance novels, I would think I had been reborn before I died! Does reincarnation work that way??? And she loves to create, to write, to take pictures. Her writing skills are amazing... She made a pair of bracelets into earrings, they are Way Cool!
Crud, I got here to the library late and now it is time to get off the computer. So today was Short and Sweet for once!

No comments: