Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"Me -- In Fours"

This is an interesting email I got from Sue. Thought it would make a fun posting, so here goes:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Office Manager
2. Donation Processor (Goodwill)
3. Public Relations Writer
4. Waitress

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1.Dogma
2. Practical Magic
3. Ghostbusters
4. Rocky Horror Picture Show (I'm a sucker for a guy in eyeliner... and fishnet stockings....)

Four places you have lived
1. Union City, Mich
2. Battle Creek, Mich
3. Coldwater, Mich
4. Athens, Mich

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Crossing Jordan
2. House
3. Medium
4. South Park

Four places you have been on vacation:
1.Tishomingo, Mississippi
2. Winter Haven, Florida
3. East Lansing, Michigan
4. Toronto, Canada (for two hours, while in Detroit)

Four websites I visit often:
1. Dusty's blogs (does this count as three, since I check all three of hers?)
2. hotmail
3. Annie's Attic free pattern of the day
4. SciFi Book Club

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Stewed Carrots
3. Macaroni & Cheese
4. Grandma's meatloaf, goulash, or milk gravy (there's nothing like Grandma's cooking!!!!)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Visiting Dusty in Ypsi...
2. In a theater, watching a new release with LOTS of popcorn and someone ELSE running to the concession stand for refills
3. Stonehenge
4. Shopping. With Bill Gates' credit card...

Four friends whom I have tagged that I think will respond (eventually):
1. Dusty
2. Sally
3. Brian
4. Alae

You've been tagged so here it goes...delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and to other friends
>> lyn mcrae, a/k/a Aunt Maggie

No comments: